The #PCKH route weaves through downtown Mitchell, SD, before taking you around beautiful Lake Mitchell. The course itself is mostly flat with paved roads and bike path trails, perfect for runners of any skill level.
Lots of water stations. Portable toilets galore. Fans everywhere.
- Start in front of the Corn Palace and run north to 11th
- Go east to Capitol, turn south & go to 5th
- Turn west & go to Main, head north past the CP to 15th
- Turn west on 15th, go 1 block to orange cone and a sign indicating runners need to turn around
- Run back to Main and head south to the finish line!